Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why a Blog?

I've always enjoyed blogging, and I haven't blogged for quite a few years... I've just been to busy living, and enjoying life with Bec. But right now it seams like a good time to get blogging again for the both of us- to start our dream rolling, to give us a future, and to start enjoying a job again.


I'll be doing most of the blogging (Bec works harder than me! :) ) and mainly I want to let people know about how successful we become over time. there is no time limit - the possibilities are endless. but with faith, and talent, and a bit of organisation, we can make anything happen together! I do honestly believe that.

Also I'd be lying if I didn't mention this blog is also all about a little harmless free advertising!

Have a great day !
Rach.

No comments:

Post a Comment