Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Dream

About us:-


My Partner Bec and I (Rach) live on the beautiful central coast of NSW.


I've been a Floral Designer for 15 years -10 years in the retail floral business, and 5 years working for myself on events, and weddings.

Bec is a natural talker, and the best PR Manager I've ever had!

Together with our loving and adoring deaf kiat (cat) Moshi we plan of a successful, and full future.


The Dream

To Design Dreams!
We want to bring to life the things people can only imagine- and even something's they can't!
For Weddings, dinner Parties, celebrations, Any excuse you can think of!


Together we have the talent and the determination to make our dream come true....


                                                                                                                   Desiging your dreams.......

No comments:

Post a Comment